Friday, August 16, 2013

A Bite of Fudge

Mmmmm.......fudge. So deliciously smooth and sweet! It may seem strange to you that I am beginning a blog about being trim and healthy by eating a bite of fudge, but this is an important moment. This is the moment that I say my last goodbyes to food as I have known it. 

My Mom and Dad stared the "Trim Healthy Mama" diet this last February. I joined them, although I've never been one for diets and the tragic elimination of all the foods I love, so my joining was only half hearted at most. I'll be honest....I am a sugarholic. I love my sweets. Baking dessert is my forte! I just couldn't give up the sweets. But after having a pretty bad allergic reaction a couple days ago, I have decided that it is time for me to join in full throttle. I started reading the book and realized that, hey, this book is actually really interesting!

So now it's time for a new project: this blog! This is my spot to share my food triumphs and struggles as I learn about the Trim Healthy Mama Diet. I know it's going to be fun because it has been already. There will be ups and downs, but I'm hoping in the end to see some positive results. 

Join me for the ride y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment